Customer Service Representative ACM
September 14, 2021
October 6, 2021
- Establish, monitor, and maintain large and sometimes complex loans (including participations) in EmPower and related software. Initiate effective communication with various AgCountry departments, Farm Credit associations (in and out of the district), and outside financial institutions to ensure accuracy and timeliness of loans including participations. Ability to understand agribusiness loans and participation agreements and collaborate with accounting department and FPI support in setting up loans (including participations) to function within our systems.
- Process loans, renewals and servicing requests, with related documents, in compliance with AgCountry and district policy and procedure and maintain accurate, up-to-date files. Use appropriate monitoring tools to ensure loans remain in compliance in systems. Work with accounting to direct any corrections needed within the accounting system.
- Perform funding and receipt of funds process, and monitor transactions on agribusiness accounts, ensuring compliance to loan and/or participation agreements. Need to assure master and sold records are accurate, in balance, and properly communicated to participants (i.e. interest accruals, loan balances, interest rates and participation percentages).
- Stay abreast of developments in the areas of participations, syndications, letters of credit and core agribusiness loan knowledge and practices, application of technology, funding requirements and processes corresponding to participation agreements to assure compliance and limit risk to association.
- Establish, develop and maintain strong customer relationships by providing quality service which is timely thorough and responsive to all customers and contacts including other FCS associations, external financial institutions (participants).
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE
- Associate’s Degree (AA) and/or equivalent related experience.
- 2 to 4 years of administrative experience in a lending environment or equivalent.
- Proven customer service skills and effective team skills; ability to communicate effectively with customers and co-workers both verbally and written.
- Ability to handle confidential information and sensitive matters.
- Working knowledge of the agriculture industry, credit processing, servicing activities, loan origination and loan accounting.
- Basic understanding of participations, and agribusiness loans and participation accounting.