Farm Credit Services of America (FCSAmerica) is looking for a Customer Success Program Manager to join our team! The Customer Success Program Manager leads strategies to equip customers with insights, tools, and knowledge to help support their financial success. The Customer Success Program Manager will bring new ideas to life and will work collaboratively to implement new strategies for achieving our vision.
The ideal candidate would have extensive program management experience in addition to the ability to think strategically about the future of agriculture, build relationships with individuals and organizations, work collaboratively, and influence key stakeholders.
Farm Credit Services of America is a great place to work. You see it in our people and the relationships they have with each other and our customers. Our passion and commitment to serving both rural America and each other is key to our success in the marketplace. That is why we seek highly motivated, positive-thinking people who foster honesty and integrity – the core values that guide how we work and treat others.
- Identify marketplace opportunities to add unique value for customers, both aligned with and in addition to products and services.
- Lead programs and initiatives that increase customers’ insights into the financial health of their farms, ranches, and agribusinesses.
- Coordinate with customer education programs to package insights about ag/fin-tech solutions for customers.
- Build business cases for customer-facing ideas that integrate various technology, sales, credit, and educational programs.
- Identify internal and external solutions that increase operational excellence and enhance customer experience, through the integration of technology and process solutions.
- Recommend new and innovative ways to support producers’ ability to manage the finances of their operations.
- Work collaboratively across multiple teams to equip sales, credit, and operations teammates to add value in the marketplace with unique insights and information.
- Research ag/fin-tech solutions to serve unmet needs in the marketplace, providing customers insights into the financial health of their operations, including collaboration with teams currently working on innovation, investment, and research initiatives.
- Produce reports and presentations for internal and external audiences on the ag/fin-tech landscape, helping diverse audiences understand solutions and trends impacting farm financial management.
- Serve as a key point of contact for collaboration partners and build relationships with key industry contacts.
- Build relationships with others in the ag/fin-tech industry and participate in industry learning
- 7+ years' related experience in Program Management, Lending, Credit, Project Management, Agribusiness, Agriculture Technology, Financial Technology, or Startups
- Broad business acumen spanning a range of functions including agriculture lending, credit, product management, agribusiness, ag/fin-tech, and entrepreneurship
- Effective communicator, with the ability to synthesize and present complex information to a variety of audiences
- Demonstrated ability to apply product and program management disciplines to define customer needs and iteratively design solutions.
- 4 year / Bachelor's Degree in Business, Economics, Finance, Technology, or Product Management with an Agriculture emphasis
- Understanding of farm and ranch management concepts and tools