We are hiring a Processing Specialist to join our Customer Support team in Omaha, NE. In this role you will be responsible for providing a positive customer experience through processing and servicing of lending related requests received inbound by customers. Some services and support you will provide includes processing loan or lease servicing requests from customer request to closing, analyzing collateral positions on loans and processing UCC amendments, continuations and terminations.
Farm Credit Services of America (FCSAmerica) is a great place to work. You see it in our people and the relationships they have with each other and our customers. Our passion and commitment to serving both rural America and each other is key to our success in the marketplace.
- Provide processing and servicing support for inbound customer interactions that originate through an automated call distribution phone system or other digital communication channels (chat, email, text).
- Accurately document interactions within Farm Credit Service of Americas customer service management tool.
- Complete various service and support activities based on the customer request, within the team’s service level agreements and to the satisfaction of the customer.
- Own the interaction until the point of resolution, which may require collaboration with others within Farm Credit Services of America for further support and/or guidance.
- Escalate interactions to appropriate internal resources, as needed.
- Service and Support type activities may include:
- Processing loan or lease servicing requests from customer request to closing.
- Processing requests for copies of documents, statements, address changes, account summary and transaction history information.
- Analyzing collateral positions on loans and processing UCC amendments, continuations and terminations.
- Verifying lienholder information on titled vehicle transactions, processing updates and releases.
- Verifying lending accounts for appropriate insurance coverage, obtain modifications as needed.
- Processing debt verifications and other third-party requests.
- 3+ years Banking/Financial Services or Loan Processing experience.
- Demonstrated ability to quickly connect with a customer and effectively communicate either written and orally.
- 4-year degree preferred.
- 18 vacation days and 15 sick leave days begin accruing the day you start
- 7 paid holidays
- Quality health, dental, vision insurance with competitive monthly premiums
- 6 weeks paid parental leave
- All employees eligible for market competitive annual incentive program
- 401k potential for 9% employer contribution on day one
- Charitable giving donation match up to $250/year
- Tuition reimbursement and education assistance programs
- Health and wellness reimbursements