Customer Support Specialist Needed!
Are you a team player whose communication style is factual, specific and helpful to those internal and external customers you support? Do you prefer to get your work done yesterday? Are you a multitasker who enjoys variety, change and completes your work to the fullest?
AgVantis is hiring an experienced Customer Support Specialist who will be responsible for bringing passion and exceptional incident resolution skills to our organizational support strategy. AgVantis offers proprietary software systems and services to Farm Credit Associations throughout the United States. These proprietary software systems are utilized to help support Farm Credit Association’s loan origination, general business and accounting needs. The Customer Support team serves as the point of contact for both customer users and internal users using these platforms.
The Customer Support Specialist will provide first-tier support by:
- Providing analysis of incidents, inquiries and problems with business systems and several different software applications.
- Responding to customer requests via telephone, electronic mail and personal requests.
- Accurately recording and updating all incidents in our ticketing system software while maintaining accountability and ownership until resolution.
- Monitoring progress throughout problem resolution.
- Performing routine maintenance in assigned systems as directed.
- Reviews and develops department systems and procedures to ensure effective problem solving.
- Creates reports for management to ensure a high quality customer experience.
This job requires:
- An Associate’s Degree in accounting, business, or a related field. An equivalent amount of related experience may be substituted for this academic background.
- Experience of 3 or more years in providing an excellent customer experience in telephone, and customer support
- A demonstrated passion for the customer experience, incident and solution ownership, and the ability to follow-through to resolution.
- Excellent organizational skills to manage multiple tasks and priorities.
- General knowledge of accounting, banking, PCs, networking and software application support. Previous financial institution experience or support preferred.
AgVantis is located in Wichita, Kansas and provides innovative and collaboratively built technology solutions and services to Farm Credit Associations throughout the United States, ensuring support for their loan origination, general business and accounting needs.
This position reports to the Manager, Customer Support.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
In addition to applying through this site, please follow this link to complete the application process: https://www.cindexinc.com/c/CA2F22