From your first day, you will be part of an engaged and customer-focused team! You will be introduced to various aspects of our operations, you will be given the opportunity to work on a small business challenge project with your fellow interns. You will use your own judgment and creativity as you get to know our business. You will end the summer making recommendations to our team based on what you have learned. Additionally, the summer is packed with opportunities to get to know Farm Credit – our people, our customers, and our unique contribution to rural America. Expect to challenge and to be challenged!
The internship program runs from approximately June 1st through mid-August.
Applications will be accepted until Friday, December 1, 2023
• Gain an understanding of our various operations
• Actively participate in educational opportunities provided throughout the summer to gain a broad understanding of Farm Credit
• Gain an understanding of the Association's vision, mission and core values
• Assist in researching, developing and carrying out a project plan with specific goals and recommendations
• Present final project in a creative and effective manner.
• Candidates must be currently enrolled in an accredited College or University completing a Bachelor’s Degree or advanced degree in Finance/Accounting, Marketing, Communications, Technology, Cybersecurity, Human Resources, Business, and/or Agricultural focus, (other similar degrees considered)
• Ability to think on your feet, solve problems creatively, work independently, and travel extensively throughout our region
• Exceptional communication and presentation skills, ability to work productively with a diverse team, and be a savvy technology user
• Reflect Farm Credit values: Excellence, Passion, Integrity and Collaboration
(FCV is an EEO/AA employer, including veterans and individuals with disabilities.)
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact me by email at and let me know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.