Location: Lakeville, MN / Mankato, MN
This position develops and implements lead generation strategies, executes on digital marketing campaigns using the marketing automation system, creates digital assets (such as emails and landing pages) and ensures that all digital marketing campaigns are effectively supporting the overall marketing strategy for each business unit. This individual is responsible for building relationships with the sales team in order to collaborate on the strategy for new leads that enter the marketing automation system. Additional duties may include creation and execution of select segment marketing plans and project management.
- Creates digital assets including landing pages, emails, and text messages that effectively support marketing plan tactics, campaign strategies, and follow brand standards.
- Provides marketing automation support for marketing campaigns, webinars, nurture campaigns, tradeshows and client and internal events.
- Develops lead monitoring to ensure accurate evaluation and hand-off of marketing qualified leads (MQL’s).
- Responsible for the creation, strategy, messaging and implementation of email newsletters for all business units via our marketing automation system.
- Collaborates with sales teams to develop stronger lead tracking and reporting communication.
- Develops and synthesizes reporting data for landing pages, emails and leads for all digital marketing campaigns.
- Develops marketing campaign templates to track and report campaign results throughout the organization, including metrics and analysis of results and recommended adjustments to the campaign.
- Analyzes marketing and sales data (campaign results, conversion rates, leads, etc.) to help shape future marketing strategies.
Minimum Qualifications & Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, marketing, communications, or related field; or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to perform the essential functions of the job.
- 4-6 years of digital marketing, advertising, marketing or other applicable experience. Prefer experience in the financial industry or B2B marketing. Marketing automation experience preferred.
- Solid knowledge of marketing and advertising concepts, including product position and promotion.
- General knowledge of the financial industry and competitor’s products.
- Advanced analytical, problem solving and influencing skills.
- Advanced organizational, analytical and decision-making skills.
- Strong presentation skills for one-on-one or group presentations, with the ability to translate technical information into non-technical terms.
- Well-developed oral and written communication skills, sufficient to exchange information effectively with peers, clients and leadership.
- Strong grammatical and proofreading skills.
- Creative style skills (i.e. aesthetics/design/layout, etc.).
- Ability to handle multiple facets of projects at multiple phases of development and implementation.
- Ability to adapt writing copy to various audiences, purposes or media.
- Ability to establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with internal and external partners.
- Ability to work independently; self-starter; highly creative.
- Advanced skills in using Microsoft technologies including Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Valid driver’s license.
On July 1, 2017 AgStar Financial Services, Badgerland Financial and 1st Farm Credit Services joined together as Compeer Financial, strengthening our commitment to the agricultural community.
Compeer Financial, headquartered in Sun Prairie, WI, exists to champion the hopes and dreams of rural America like never before. If you are interested in empowering those in agriculture and rural communities to achieve their goals and expand their possibilities, we invite you to learn more about our organization. We are looking for innovative, dynamic and collaborative team members to join our team.
We offer great benefits including:
- Competitive base salary
- Health insurance benefits (medical, dental, vision, etc.)
- 401k (3% Compeer contribution & up to an additional 6% match)
- Paid vacation, sick leave, and holidays
- Educational assistance
- Training and development programs
- Qualified candidates please apply online at www.compeer.com/careers.
Compeer Financial is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.