AgriBank is looking for a leader as it begins a technological transformation to position itself for future growth, increased efficiency, and better security in an increasingly competitive and fraught environment. As the Director of Technology Strategy and Risk, you will use your skills and expertise to guide the development and implementation of AgriBank’s technology strategy. You will ensure that executive management, senior leadership, and the board of directors understand all the dimensions of the organization’s technology operations, strategy, and potential future emerging technologies.
In addition, you will work collaboratively with the Bank’s third party technology service provider to manage and analyze technology services and infrastructure, provide direction to AgriBank’s executive leadership team on technology best practices, monitor the success of existing technology solutions and services, and implement technology solutions in collaboration with technical teams to meet strategic business objectives. Lastly, this role will help anticipate future information technology needs and collaborate with the Bank’s technology service providers based on strategic direction and business needs.
This position will report to and collaborate with the individual who is both the Chief Risk Officer and Chief Information Officer, and together they will provide technology vision and leadership to AgriBank.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, computer science, information technology, or a related field
- 10 years of experience in infrastructure planning and strategy, cybersecurity or information security, software development or implementation, system and/or data architecture, or a related field
- Or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to perform the essential functions of the job
Required Knowledge and Skills
- Expert knowledge of technology best practices in financial services industry
- Working knowledge of cybersecurity or information security, systems administration, network administration, virtual working environments, and accounting technology
- Working knowledge of data architecture and database development
- Working knowledge of business development strategies and tactics
- Ability to establish strategic direction that aligns with organizational strategies
- Ability to articulate leading business trends
- Ability to understand and effectively mitigate risk
- Ability to lead and drive organizational and technological change
- Ability to build and champion strong relationships with all levels of the organization
- Skill in initiating and managing change
- Skill in identifying key issues and relationships relevant to achieving long range goals or vision
- Skill in analyzing business opportunities and risks
- Skill in quickly understanding and addressing business situations, including opportunities and risks
- Skill in preparing and presenting information to an audience in an engaging and effective way
- Ability to communicate complicated information to a variety of audiences
- Skill in developing and maintaining relationships with peers, senior leaders, customers, vendors and industry leaders
- Skill in oral and written communication, sufficient to discuss a variety of job-related topics, and to effectively communicate complex topics to a variety of audiences
- Responsible to appropriately protect the confidentiality, security, and integrity of all Bank and client systems and data
AgriBank will not sponsor a work visa (e.g. H1B, etc.) to fill this position.
Candidates who meet the minimum qualifications may apply for this position by clicking on the following link:
Applicants requiring a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process may contact us through the following methods: Phone: 651-282-8647 or Mail: AgriBank, Attn: Talent Recruiting, 30 E 7th Street, Suite 1600, St. Paul, MN 55101.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.
AgriBank FCB is an Equal Opportunity Employer (M/W/D/V) dedicated to diversity in the workplace and offers a great work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.