Oklahoma AgCredit provides loans, leases and financial services to farmers, ranchers and rural businesses and homeowners in 60 of 77 counties in Oklahoma.
We are part of the Farm Credit System that supports rural communities and agriculture with reliable and consistent credit.
Oklahoma AgCredit offers a competitive compensation and benefits package, including:
- 401(k) Match
- Paid Vacation, Holidays and Sick Leave
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending and Health Savings Accounts
- Varied On and Off-the Job Learning Opportunities
- Customer-Focused Environment
- Opportunity to Give Back to Agriculture
Position Summary: The Electronic Services Specialist will function in day-to-day areas of online banking, vendor management and other electronic service functions. The Electronic Services Specialist will maintain both new and existing vendor relationships by performing data entry and documentation requests working with both external vendors and internal employees and administer all electronic banking products including online banking, mobile banking, ACH and other electronic payment options.
- Assist borrowers and/or branches with password resets
- Provide customer service to borrowers and/or branches with login issues and/or troubleshooting
- Build and approve new vendors within the vendor management framework
- Perform necessary maintenance requests within vendor management including but not limited to follow up on expired documentation and/or missing documentation
- Daily review of maintenance and posting reports for both online banking and vendor management
- Support of Director Risk Management in other duties as assigned and provide back up within the Electronic Services department and Oklahoma AgCredit as needed
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Familiarity with electronic banking products, services and regulations
- Knowledge of ACH Rules and regulations preferred
- Proficient computer skills—Microsoft Office suite, smartphones and tablets (both Android and Apple), software and other technologies. Experience in Q2 or CoNetrix Tandem a plus.
- Ability and willingness to learn new software applications and to attend training
- Ability to effectively access and interpret information on computer screens, documents and reports
- Clear and effective oral and written communication skills
- Successful candidate will be a team player with a positive attitude and be comfortable in a changing environment.
- Regular attendance is required on this job, with the ability to work a full 8 hour day
- Bachelor’s Degree Required
- Preferred: Minimum 2-3 years customer service experience in banking or related field. Online banking and mobile banking products and services.