GreenStone Farm Credit Services is over an $10 billion financial services institution with over 500 employees in 36 locations throughout Michigan and northeast Wisconsin. GreenStone provides short term and long-term credit to our customers, as well as a variety of other products and services, such as crop insurance, life and disability insurance, accounting services, tax planning and preparation, and appraisals.
We are looking for an Event & Outreach Intern in our East Lansing corporate headquarters. The Internship will start May 10th, 2021and run through August 27th, 2021. Some travel will be required.
- Assist in managing and updating resources including events calendar, presentations and slide decks, market plans.
- Help develop event calendar, update schedule changes in real time, and send weekly reminders and recaps to the team.
- Participate in market planning and research.
- Assist with managing the updating collateral including event flyers, social media posts, and email campaigns.
- Assist with creating digital communication campaigns onsite and virtual events in multiple markets; support increased market engagement.
- Support individual outreach events by reviewing a pre-event checklist and flagging outstanding items.
- Collect agenda items for and participate in team meetings.
- Compile and disseminate weekly event reports.
- Support relationship development tasks with event participants by following up with service providers, panelists and attendees of events.
- Research and maintain key constituent lists of service providers and businesses for each region.
- Assist in building an annual calendar of local and national autism conferences, national professional association meetings, thought leadership summits and other events appropriate for outreach.
- Must be pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Public Relations, Communications, Agribusiness, or related field.
- Sophomore Status or above.
- 3.00 GPA is required.
- Interest or experience working in the agricultural sector.