AgSouth Farm Credit, ACA is seeking an executive assistant to support the Executive Management Team. The successful candidate will work directly with the chief credit officer, the chief lending officer and other executive officers to support day to day administrative activities.
Position Location: Statesboro Administrative Office
Deadline to Apply: October 26th, 2021
• Provide administrative support, such as writing and editing e-mails, drafting memos, and preparing communications on the executive’s behalf
• Maintain comprehensive and accurate records to include preparing meeting minutes and documents for the company’s loan approvals.
• Perform credit desk support duties and other tasks as assigned.
• Prepare management reports and presentations.
• Organize meetings to include scheduling, sending reminders, and organizing catering when necessary.
• Answer phone calls in a polite and professional manner.
REQUIREMENTS (Knowledge, Skills and Abilities)
• Expert proficiency with Microsoft Office software (Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint; ability to design and edit presentations and materials).
• Ability to complete a high volume of tasks and projects with little or no guidance.
• Able to maintain a high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information.
• Able to adapt to changing environments and situations.
• Demonstrated ability to establish priorities and take initiative.
• Excellent customer service skills with ability to consistently provide quality service that is timely, thorough, responsive, and exceeds customer expectations.
• Communication (Verbal and Written)
• Detail Oriented
• Customer Focused
• Organizational Skills
• Priority Setting/Time Management
• 3-5 years in administrative support
• Experience support executive level management
• High School Diploma
• Associate’s degree in office management or administrative services
Salary is commensurate with education and experience. AgSouth reserves the right to change or modify job duties and assignments at any time. The above job description is not all encompassing. Position functions and qualifications may vary depending on business necessity.
Why work for AgSouth Farm Credit?
AgSouth is a part of the National Farm Credit System who supports the financial needs of rural communities. We recognize that happy employees create happy customers, and we work to give our employees the tools they need to succeed. We provide competitive compensation, medical and dental benefits, 401(k) matching and career and professional development programs.
AgSouth is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including veterans and individuals with disabilities.