Join the Farm Credit of Western Oklahoma team as a Field Representative and play a key role in the Appraisal function. Farm Credit of Western Oklahoma serves 17 counties in Central and Western Oklahoma with seven branch locations.
Farm Credit of Western Oklahoma offers a competitive compensation and benefits package, including:
- 401(k) Match
- Paid Vacation, Holidays and Sick Leave
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending and Health Savings Accounts
- Customer-Focused Environment
- Opportunity to Give Back to Agriculture
The Field Representative completes valuation reports on commercial loans of various sizes. Maintains comparable sales data base for machinery and equipment.
- Completes various field servicing activities, including field inspections and preparation of field reports.
- Reconciling borrower accounts.
- Assists in maintaining the comparable sales data base for machinery and equipment.
Knowledge & Skills:
Education including a bachelor’s degree in agriculture, business administration, finance, accounting or related field.
Experience of 0 to 1 years in collateral valuation.
Knowledge of valuation practices and principles; legal documentation requirements; production agriculture.
Skills in oral, written and interpersonal communication.
Ability to solve collateral valuation problems and achieve desired results.
Ability to travel on a limited basis in performance of job.
Farm Credit of Western Oklahoma is an Equal Opportunity Employer dedicated to diversity in the workplace and offers a great work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, age, pregnancy, genetic information or any other consideration prohibited by law or contract.
Send resume to Sandy Jones at email@example.com