October 8, 2019
October 28, 2019
Anticipated months for this paid internship will be June, July and August of 2020.
The successful candidate will:
- Provide support in either the annual budgeting or quarterly reforecasting process.
- Assist with in the compilation and review of monthly management reporting, shareholder reporting, and regulatory call reporting.
- Work in conjunction with a corporate accountant in preparing journal entries, compiling reconciliation, and additional ad-hoc projects.
- Process expense and invoice requests and provide any necessary updates to the vendor listing within the accounts payable system.
- Assist in the assessment and documentation of the internal controls framework supporting AgCountry’s integrated audit opinion.
- Ensure loans are properly booked into the loan accounting system and provide servicing support of loan receipt and disbursement requests.
- Current sophomore, junior, or senior pursuing a degree in accounting, finance, business, or economics from an accredited four year college or university
- Candidate must have at least one semester left
- An average grade point of 3.5 or equivalent on a 4.0 grade scale
- Team player
- Demonstrates organizational, interpersonal, oral/written communication, problem solving, and analytical skills
- Strong attention to details
- Sound time management skills with the ability to prioritize workload