Farm Credit Services of America (FCSAmerica) is a great place to work. You see it in our people and the relationships they have with each other and our customers. Our passion and commitment to serving both rural America and each other is key to our success in the marketplace.
We’re looking for a Financial Data Analyst to join our team. This role requires experience creating ETL processes, troubleshooting data issues and creating ad-hoc reports. This role will join the Financial Systems team which is built to support and extend the data capabilities of the organization as well as support the loan accounting and financial data systems.
Key to success in this position are the abilities to define and develop blueprints of data structures and their associations within a database, analyze ETL processes surrounding a given data system, understand and articulate the intent of any data transformations and verify that key lineages are identified and documented. The right individual should demonstrate exceptional data analysis skills, driven by a strong attention to detail and the ability to operate successfully in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead data analysis, data validation and data integration for financial systemsand processes.
- Collaborate with teammates on data integration using data integration methods, data governance processes, and best practices. Serve as a technical data owner for various financial data systems.
- Provide expertise regarding the extraction, transformation and loading of data.
- Respond to assigned systems issues and problems, determines cause and resolution, and communicates information to teammates, business owners, and leadership.
- Assist in the development, generation, and distribution of data driven reports and ad hoc reports to meet operational business needs.
- Coordinates financial system data requirements with vendors and works to ensure systems are implemented, configured and customized appropriately to meet business requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree in an analytical field (g.math, economics, engineering, statistics, computer science, MIS)
- 3+ years' experience leveraging data tools to perform data analysis, data integrations, and/or data extraction, transformation, and loading (ETL)
- Proficient in current and recent versions of Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle SQL Developer, Microsoft Visual Studio, and database optimization and monitoring tools.
- High proficiency with database analysis, query analysis, optimization, tools and methods to automate the extraction, transformation and loading of data.