Financial Services Representative
Thief River Falls or Fosston
November 20, 2020
December 6, 2020
- Provide administrative and technical support to the AgCountry insurance department. Schedule and prepare files for appointments, and order supplies. Maintain complete and up-to-date historical customer files, including current and transfer files
- Provide administrative support to the offices, including front-desk, receptionist duties.
- Provide administrative and technical support to the tax department. Includes scheduling, preparing files for appointments, recording statistics and maintaining complete and up-to-date historical customer files.
- Provide administrative and technical support to the farm accounting department through accurate and timely keying and report printing of farm accounting statements on a branch or regional basis
- Maintain and expand tax, farm accounting and/or insurance knowledge and technical competency. Work with supervisor and the association Education Department to further develop knowledge through continuing education.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE
- Post High School education in a related field and/or equivalent related business experience.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills and the ability to effectively manage multiple relationships in a positive manner and gain agreement on time-sensitive issues
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to organize and prioritize workload.