Take the next step in your career and act on this opportunity to join the quality team of a major agricultural lending institution! FCS Financial, part of the Farm Credit Network, is seeking a conscientious, friendly, dedicated, and detailed-oriented individual. This Financial Services Specialist position provides front-line customer service in a branch office and coordinates office operations. This position is located in the Nevada, Missouri. This position closes on April 25, 2019.
This position is classified as Non-Exempt under the Fair Labor Standards Act.
Department: Marketplace Services
Reports To: Customer Service Team Leader
- High School diploma
- 2 years of related experience
- Or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to perform the essential functions of the job
Required Knowledge and Skills
- Working knowledge of the operation of a multi-line phone system
- General knowledge of credit processing procedures
- General knowledge of accounting practices and procedures
- Oral and written communication skills, sufficient to exchange information effectively with peers, supervisor and customers
- Skill in listening and conveying awareness of a customer's problem or issue to find resolution
- Skill in performing a variety of duties, often changing from one task to another of a different nature
- Skill in organizing material and information in a systematic way to optimize efficiency
- Skill in recognizing and maintaining confidential information
- Skill in utilizing Word, Excel and Outlook to increase efficiency and/or effectiveness.
- Responsible to appropriately protect the confidentiality, security, and integrity of the Association's systems and data and clients' data