The Farm Credit System is a unique entity, a network of nationally connected, locally owned financial cooperatives. Since 1916, Farm Credit has been devoted to agricultural financing and is the largest single provider of agricultural credit in the United States. High Plains Farm Credit is a member of the Farm Credit System and services $1.6 billion of loans primarily originated in central and western Kansas. High Plains Farm Credit’s vision is to be the preferred source of agricultural financing.
High Plains Farm Credit is offering a Credit Analyst position in our Pratt, Kansas branch office. The ideal candidate should demonstrate initiative, analytical skills, maturity, and should be able to work in a team-oriented environment. Candidates should possess strong communication, organizational, and leadership skills. This position requires a commitment to work on a full-time (40 hours/week) basis.
- Effectively support the loan officers and the lending office function.
- Collect, verify and analyze financial and related data to establish creditworthiness.
- Perform credit analysis including balance sheet, income statement, cash flow and other analysis necessary to evaluate capital, capacity and collateral factions.
- Participate in joint calling efforts with branch personnel.
- Communicate with internal and external customers throughout application and loan process.
- Completes loan analysis and loan narratives in accordance with Association policies and completes loan packages with the consensus of loan officers.
- Inputs financial information and fully utilizes loan system software.
- Complete loan requirements including but not limited to borrowing bases, quarterly reporting and loan servicing plan requirements.
- Bachelor degree in agriculture, business administration, finance, accounting or other related field;
- 1 – 3 years of related experience performing similar functions
- Agriculture background or aptitude is a plus;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Strong financial and analytical skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously; and
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook.
Interested candidates should email a cover letter and resume to Jobs@HighPlainsFarmCredit.com.
An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer M/F/V/H