Home Loan Officer
Willmar, Alexandria, Fargo
September 15, 2020
October 1, 2020
- Actively market consumer loan products and financial services (while maintaining sound credit administration). Establish new marketplace relationships that will contribute towards attainment of AgCountry goals and business objectives. This includes maintaining a sales database, establishing ongoing prospecting plans and activities, and developing and making a commitment to individual sales goals.
- Expected to dedicate approximately 90 percent time to relationship management activities including customer and prospecting visits, planning sales strategies, public relations activities, etc. Prospecting would include calls to realtors, building contractors, or other financial institutions. Internal relationship building with employees at multiple branch locations and other departments would also be expected.
- Responsible for credit decisions within delegated authority and credit administration of an assigned residential loan portfolio.
- Keep up with fast-changing residential lending practices (TRID) and technology in order to maintain knowledgeable status and provide exceptional value to the customer.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance or related field, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Understanding of consumer mortgage finance and its related sales/brokerage field or title/settlement industry.
- Strong communication, problem solving, analytical, negotiating, influencing, and strategic selling skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work with others, strong teamwork skills and a willingness to contribute creative ideas and solutions.
- Positive attitude and strong work ethic.
- Ability to combine sales and business knowledge with an in-depth understanding of client’s current financial position in order to provide innovative and workable alternatives to the customer’s residential financing needs.
- Occasional same day travel is required.