AgTexas Farm Credit Services serves approximately 2,600 borrowers in a 43-county trade territory. The association has an average volume of approximately $2 billion. The loan portfolio consists of cotton, peanuts, livestock, dairy, feed grains, real estate, and ag-related business loans. The association territory provides diversity in production and mortgage loans as well as commodities financed.
Minimum Education, Experience and Skill Requirements
Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Human Resource Management, Agriculture, or equivalent experience. Two (2) or more years of experience in Human Resources or a related field. Strong customer relationship skills and commitment to outstanding customer service. Works under moderate supervision. Excellent oral and written communication skills; must be well organized and proficient with standard office equipment and Microsoft Office.
Job Purpose and Scope
- Provides professional and administrative services for the Human Resources department including personnel administration, records management, payroll related tasks, and general administrative duties.
- Completes and provides payroll documents to Farm Credit Bank of Texas staff, and verifies reconciliation for completeness and accuracy in compliance with SOX standards.
- Assists the association and hiring managers in onboarding new employees.
- Assists in the administration of employee benefit enrollments and changes as needed.
- Maintains training records for association employees.
- Responsible for maintaining personnel and other human resources files in accordance with retention practices.
- Updates and maintains various employee directories including the association organizational chart.
- May assist in recruiting activities including the coordination of job postings and assists the department in the completion of other routine tasks as needed.
Frequent interaction with customers, association departmental staff and management. Occasional interaction with association senior management, CEO, and/or board of directors. Occasional interaction with Farm Credit Bank of Texas staff. Frequent interaction with area professionals including real estate agents, commercial bankers, and others who deal with the association in the normal course of business.
If you meet the minimum requirements for this position, please apply here.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.