AgFirst Farm Credit Bank provides financing, as well as a range of technology and other services, to a network of agricultural lenders in the United States and Puerto Rico. Located on Main Street in Columbia, S.C., AgFirst is committed to providing a comfortable, inclusive work environment. We believe in investing in our employees so they can help lead our $30 billion company into the future. If you are looking to make an impact from day one while working with a seasoned group of Mortgage professionals, apply today!
The ICFR Vendor Management Analyst will develop, maintain, monitor and test the Correspondent Lending’s Internal Controls over Financial Reporting (ICFR).
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Determine key areas/functions in Correspondent Lending that should fall under ICFR
- Construct written key controls, test plans and written testing procedures
- Analyze test results for approval or corrective action
- Work with internal and external auditors to demonstrate Key Controls are being monitored
- Perform essential functions to achieve compliance with the Correspondent Lending’s third party Vendor Management Plan
- Build, support, and test the Correspondent Lending’s Business Continuity Plan.
- Associate’s degree and/or equivalent experience in Business or related field
- A minimum of 3-4 years of experience working in the Mortgage/Finance industry or a related field
- General knowledge of Sarbanes-Oxley
- Excellent follow-up, problem solving and analytical skills
- Accomplished written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in various computer software programs including Microsoft Office, SharePoint, and other business applications
- Flexibility to handle multiple priorities and work under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Ability to handle confidential information in a professional manner and work with minimal supervision
- Vendor management experience
EOE, including veterans and individuals with disabilities.
For more information about our commitment to equal employment opportunity, please click here.
For consideration, please apply at https://www.agfirst.com/Careers/Opportunities-in-our-district.aspx