Do you have a passion for IT Security?
Do you enjoy conducting research and providing recommendations?
Do you enjoy working in a team environment?
We are excited for you to apply for our Information Security Engineer position in our East Lansing Corporate office. This purpose of this position is to provide enterprise security architecture. The right candidate will be current with emergency security threats and issues and will ensure the confidentially, integrity and availability of all data.
GreenStone employees are driven by a desire to help rural communities! GreenStone employees exhibit the same work ethic, values and commitment to each other as the customers we serve.
Our $11 billion portfolio of customers, ranging from rural homeowners to global agriculture and food businesses, provides our employees with a unique opportunity to maintain a local presence while working for a top workplace. Our diverse business structure provides exciting opportunities for passionate, talented professionals in many areas. Additionally, many of our team members are highly respected in their area of expertise at both the state and national level making GreenStone one of the top Farm Credit associations in the country
This position requires...
- Bachelor’s degree in the field of computer science required.
- 5+ years’ of experience required.
- Experience in enterprise security architecture design and document creation.
- Experience in developing Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Plans.
- Working technical knowledge of industry leading security tools.
- Strong understanding of IP, TCP/IP, and other network administration protocols.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Windows Operating System.
Here's What We Can Offer You...
GreenStone has an outstanding Total Rewards package, which includes, but is not limited to:
- Salary commensurate with experience
- 15 vacation days, 12 sick days, and 11 paid holidays per year
- 401(k) plan – up to a 9% employer contribution/match
- Medical, Dental, Vision, STD, LTD, Life/AD&D benefits, etc.
- Student debt repayment program
- $100/year Logo Wear allowance
- $400/year Wellness Subsidy/Reimbursement & wellness programs
*** Please include your salary requirements in your cover letter