AgFirst Farm Credit Bank provides financing, as well as a range of technology and other services, to a network of agricultural lenders in the United States and Puerto Rico. Located on Main Street in Columbia, S.C., AgFirst is committed to providing a comfortable, inclusive work environment. We believe in investing in our employees so they can help lead our $39 billion company into the future. If you are looking to fuel your professional development and gain exposure in the field of Finance apply today!
The Investment & Funding Analyst I a ssists with the daily management of the bank’s money desk function. Prepares and summarizes funding reports. Ensures report accuracy and meets all reporting deadline requirements.
Assists in monitoring and managing the bank’s debt portfolio to include both short-term and long-term funds management. Approves and executes debt issuances. Responsible for all aspects of the liability portfolio reporting system for notes and bonds. Develops cash flow projections that are used in managing targeted cash levels. Assists with developing appropriate funding strategies on designated portfolios.
Provides wholesale loan rate pricing to customers. Provides assistance with special projects as needed.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Prepare and/or review daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual reports distributed to Treasury, Financial Reporting, ALCO, Auditing, FCA and the Board of Directors
- Analyze and execute funding transactions including new debt issuance and call replacements in accordance with the bank’s Risk Management Policy and within the Funding Department’s portfolio allocations and limits
Money Desk Management
- Assist in analyzing daily liquidity and bank cash flows to ensure that the Bank is funded for operations and within regulatory parameters
- Analysis of loan pricing issues and/or questions are completed in a within specified time frames, including calculation and/or review custom quotes for loans with special characteristics
- Research, analyze, prepare, and perform special projects on behalf of the de partment as needed
- Organize and update policies and procedures. Provide support to internal and external parties as needed
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration, or related quantitative field
- 2 or more years in banking, financial services or treasury
- Strong analytical skills
- High proficiency with Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, Access, PowerPoint, VBA skills highly desirable)
- Bloomberg financial platform experience desirable
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively