AgTexas Farm Credit Services serves approximately 2,600 borrowers in a 43-county trade territory. The association has an average volume of approximately $2 billion. The loan portfolio consists of cotton, peanuts, livestock, dairy, feed grains, real estate, and ag-related business loans. The association territory provides diversity in production and mortgage loans as well as commodities financed.
Minimum Education, Experience and Skill Requirements
Bachelor’s degree in Business, Management Information Systems, Agriculture, or equivalent experience. Five (5) or more years of experience in acquiring, maintaining, and deploying information technology. Strong customer relationship skills and commitment to outstanding customer service. Works under minimum supervision. Excellent oral and written communication skills; must be well organized and proficient with standard office equipment and Microsoft Office.
Job Purpose and Scope
- Develops and implements trainings related to the information technology function of the association.
- Assists in purchasing, management, and maintenance of I.T. assets of the association. Researches available enhancements and proposes processes and alternatives.
- Supports coordination, installation, and maintenance of I.T. hardware and software resources along with providing end user support.
- Assists with new hire orientations and employee onboarding, ensuring new employees have a smooth transition and are able to access and utilize necessary systems.
- Assists in developing, implementing and enforcing I.T. security procedures.
- Assists management in developing and maintaining written documentation of operating procedures for internally developed software products.
- Assists in disaster recovery planning and testing processes and data retention/recovery efforts.
- Offers support and training to employees in the use of computer hardware and/or software.
Frequent interaction with association staff, management, and Farm Credit Bank of Texas employees. Occasional interaction with AgTexas Sr. Management and Board of Directors. Occasional interaction with area professionals and others who deal with the association in the normal course of business.
If you meet the minimum requirements for this position, please apply here.
AA/EOE/M/F/D/V - We are an Equal Employment/Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate in hiring on the basis of sex, race, color, religious creed, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.