GreenStone Farm Credit Services is over an $10 billion financial services institution with over 500 employees in 36 locations throughout Michigan and northeast Wisconsin. GreenStone provides short term and long-term credit to our customers, as well as a variety of other products and services, such as crop insurance, life and disability insurance, accounting services, tax planning and preparation, and appraisals.
We are looking for a Learning & Development Intern in our East Lansing corporate headquarters. The Internship will start immediately and run through August 27th,2021. Some travel will be required.
- Assist the Human Resources Learning and Development Department in administering leadership programs and technical training course offerings.
- Update monthly training offerings and track employee learning programs.
- Interact as necessary with staff and team to support business projects, onboarding programs, facilitation and instructional design.
- Assist with training setup up, monthly administrative duties, and coordinating various training programs.
- Must be pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Adult Learning or Business
- Junior Status or above
- Experience in Human Resources and/or financial institution is desired.
- Position requires proficient use of grammar and business communication (both verbal and written).
- Detailed innovator with problem solving skills, creative, critical thinking and strong work ethic
- Must have a 3.00 GPA or higher
Please include your resume and cover letter.