January 8, 2019
January 28, 2019
- Partner with education team members, subject matter experts and others to design and develop virtual and/or distance training systems, tools and content. Manage ongoing communication with session presenters to ensure session materials are complete, accurate, and compatible with the VT/DT learning platforms. Help create virtual paths to necessary educational opportunities.
- Collaborate with internal and external technology resources to recommend and implement distance learning tools that effectively deliver material and content to the intended audiences in the most efficient manner that supports adult learning theory.
- Create and maintain performance management system to empower employees to direct their growth and development.
- Promote coaching, mentoring, leadership development, and succession planning in order to make AgCountry a destination for success.
- Assist in organizing and delivering new employee orientation and onboarding activities including AgCountry University learning plan assignments and technology assistance. Additionally, facilitate employee role changes by assigning appropriate learning plans.
- Assist in the administration of the Learning Management System. This includes integrating distance delivery, appropriate storage of training materials and videos, and reporting capabilities. Generate reports from the LMS and analyze data to ensure effective and current content is achieved. Track and report completion metrics.
- Review program evaluations, surveys, test results, and participant and manager feedback on training effectiveness to make recommendations for program improvement. Design evaluation strategies and tools to determine whether desired learning and performance outcomes are achieved.
- Integrate online polling, social media and other tools to increase boardroom, classroom and online interaction and promote a culture of learning and inclusion. Recruit and train select employees for the ‘Social Employee’ Program.
- Facilitate various learning sessions to foster employee development. Sessions may include Crucial Conversations, Predictive Index, AgCountry University use, and technical training topics.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE
- BA/BS focusing on Education, Learning and Development, Organizational Development Human Resources or related field or equivalent.
- 5+ years of experience in learning administration in virtual instructional design and delivery.
- Experience using multi-media authoring and delivery tools, as well as Social Media tools.
- Ability to convert material to distance learning formats.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task and work well in fast-paced team environment.
- Must possess strong interpersonal, organizational, presentation and influencing skills.