We are excited for you to apply to our Learning Designer position in East Lansing, MI. The purpose of this position is to align learning and development with the major business projects at GreenStone. Remote work options available.
GreenStone employees are driven by a desire to help rural communities! GreenStone employees exhibit the same work ethic, values and commitment to each other as the customers we serve.
GreenStone is a financial institution with over $11 billion in assets and customers ranging from rural homeowners to global agriculture and food businesses. Our employees have a unique opportunity to maintain a local presence while working for a top workplace. Our diverse business structure provides exciting opportunities for passionate, talented professionals in many areas. Additionally, many of our team members are highly respected in their area of expertise at both the state and national level making GreenStone one of the top Farm Credit associations in the country.
- Completes needs assessment and aligns required work with the L & D team on select business projects.
- Manages business project expectations to align with Association change management guidelines.
- Manages the design for internal resources, messaging and branding.
- Produces training deliverables aligned with performance objectives and customer expectations.
- Create and post training plans for each business project that requires the use of change management methodology.
This position requires...
- Bachelor’s Degree is required. Marketing, Business Administration, Human Resources, or related expertise preferred.
- 3+ years of experience in Graphic Design, Project Management, Change Management, Instructional Design or Business Analysis experience is required.
- Ability to quickly learn and effectively use new process and procedures to meet business initiatives.
- Must develop and maintain an in-depth working knowledge of GreenStone’s operational processes and software solutions
- Strong writing and organizational skills a must. Proven ability to effectively manage daily work and longer-term projects and demands.
Here's What We Can Offer You...
- GreenStone has an outstanding Total Rewards package, which includes, but is not limited to:
- Salary commensurate with experience
- 15 vacation days, 12 sick days, and 11 paid holidays per year
- 401(k) plan – up to a 9% employer contribution/match
- Medical, Dental, Vision, STD, LTD, Life/AD&D benefits, etc.
- Student debt repayment program
- $100/year Logo Wear allowance
- $400/year Wellness Subsidy/Reimbursement & wellness programs