The Farm Credit System is a unique entity, a network of nationally connected, locally owned financial cooperatives. Since 1916, Farm Credit has been devoted to agricultural financing and is the largest single provider of agricultural credit in the United States. High Plains Farm Credit is a member of the Farm Credit System and services over $1.5 billion of loans primarily originated in central and western Kansas. High Plains Farm Credit’s vision is to be the preferred source of agricultural financing.
High Plains Farm Credit is currently recruiting a Lending Operations Processor to service customers in our Ness City branch office. This position performs general clerical duties and assists with loan servicing functions. This position contributes to the success of High Plains Farm Credit by providing exceptional customer service and general support for the branch office team.
- Establish, develop and maintain strong and effective working relationships with customers, prospects and visitors.
- Provide consistent quality service, which is timely, thorough and responsive to customer expectations.
- Handle daily customer monetary transaction processing.
- Assists credit officer with data entry and processing loans.
- Provide general support for the branch office team and work in a team environment.
- Working relationships: frequent interaction with area professionals including real estate agents, commercial bankers and others in the normal course of business.
- High School diploma or equivalent, with an Associate’s degree preferred.
- 1+ years of related office experience performing similar functions.
- Proficient in generating highly accurate work, organizing and prioritizing duties.
- Knowledge and experience with basic accounting skills.
- Farm background with related practical experience preferred.