Looking for a Summer Internship?
Apply for the chance to experience AGRICULTURAL FINANCE with Yosemite Farm Credit!
This successful program offers the opportunity for college students to gain valuable on-the-job training for the agricultural lending process.
- Exposure to credit philosophies
- Learn resources and techniques for prospecting new customers
- Observe new loan applications
- Promote Farm Credit through various public activities
- Understand forms in the loan assembly
- Conduct field inspections and chattel appraisals
2+ years college experience preferred.
12-week paid program located within various branch offices:
Modesto, Turlock, Patterson, Los Banos, Merced, Oakdale!
Please send cover letter, resume and transcripts to:
Yosemite Farm Credit, ACA
Cinthia Avila, HR Generalist
PO Box 3278
Turlock, CA 95381
or email: email@example.com
Resumes will be accepted through February 23, 2020.
Visit us at yosemitefarmcredit.com.