Position: Loan Accountant
Location: Edmond, Oklahoma
Reports to: V.P. Accounting Manager
Closing Date: Open until filled
Grade: Grade and Salary commensurate w/experience
- Perform loan accounting duties according to established procedures ensuring compliance with GAAP and ICFR. Assist with recommendation and implementation of departmental systems and procedures.
- Prepare journal entries and perform account reconciliations in an accurate, timely manner.
- Assist with the day to day, monthly and year-end operations of loan accounting. Including report monitoring for electronic processing of drafts and lockbox payments and communications to branches on returned items.
- Provide support to external auditors and regulators during audits.
- Serves as collateral custodian by verifying key system fields to loan documents and maintaining document filing. Coordinates with branches on new loan documents, regarding changes or corrections needed.
- Administer cash management processes including wiring of funds and ACH transactions.
- Ad-hoc reporting and special projects, as requested.
- Bachelors’ Degree in Accounting or other business related field
- Two –Five years of loan servicing/accounting experience
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Strong attention to detail, and proven ability to manage time and work as part of a team.
- Flexibility to take on multiple job roles and prioritize work to meet deadlines.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office with an emphasis in Excel.
- Strong oral, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Regular attendance is required on this job with the ability to work a full 8 hour day.
Interested candidates should e-mail resume to: email@example.com
Oklahoma AgCredit is an Equal Opportunity Employer dedicated to diversity in the workplace and offers a great work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.