DATE: May 1st, 2019
POSITION: Loan Administrator*
LOCATION: Stephenville, Texas
SALARY: Negotiable, depending upon experience
*AgTexas, at its sole discretion, may offer this position with a different title based upon the qualification of the candidate.
AgTexas Farm Credit Services serves approximately 2,600 borrowers in a 43 county trade territory. The association has an average volume of approximately $1.9 billion. The loan portfolio consists of cotton, peanuts, livestock, dairy, feed grains, real estate and ag-related business loans. The association territory provides diversity in production and mortgage loans as well as commodities financed. The Stephenville office has $76 million in direct loans to 550 members, consisting primarily of real estate, grains, dairy, and livestock.
MINIMUM EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
High school diploma, Business Associates Degree preferred, and three (3) or more years of experience in loan support operations, title company, general accounting or banking. General knowledge of accounting/financial systems and documentation requirements for title policies, deeds of trust and collateral, crop insurance, and credit life insurance. Skill in oral communication and specialized knowledge of written correspondence principles. General knowledge of office equipment and systems used for the storage and retrieval of business information, records management, and file classification practices. Basic skill level in Microsoft Office applications. Works under moderate supervision.
JOB PURPOSE AND SCOPE:
- Develops and organizes loan applicant information for review and analysis by loan officers and inputs pertinent loan data into credit delivery system.
- Examines loan applications for accuracy and completeness.
- Assists with the closing of loans by preparing loan closing documents and related materials as directed.
- Records new loans, establishes relevant files, processes loan payments, maintains a variety of loan records and obtains credit information.
- Answers customer inquiries and resolves routine issues. Fosters good member/public relations.
- Prepares documents and correspondence for association reports as required following approved association and Farm Credit Bank policies and procedures.
Frequent interaction with customers, association departmental staff and management. Occasional interaction with Farm Credit Bank of Texas staff. Occasional interaction with area professionals including real estate agents, commercial bankers, and others who deal with the association in the normal course of business.