Southern AgCredit is a full-service, locally owned cooperative lender specializing in financing rural land and agricultural operations in Mississippi and Louisiana. We serve the fifty most southern counties in Mississippi and eleven parishes in Northwest Louisiana. From the Gulf Coast to the Ark-La-Tex, we provide financing solutions for a wide array of operations, including loans for land, improvements, agribusinesses, country homes, operating capital, livestock and equipment. Southern AgCredit is home to the largest portfolio of Mississippi rural real estate loans with over One Billion in total assets.
Education and Experience Requirements
High school diploma or equivalent and three (3) or more years of experience in loan support operations, title company, general accounting or banking.
Job Purpose and Scope
Performs intermediate-level loan administration work, such as loan closings that is varied and somewhat complex in nature. Works under moderate supervision.
- Develops and organizes loan applicant information for review and analysis by loan officers and inputs pertinent loan data into credit delivery system.
- Assists with the closing of loans by preparing loan closing documents and related materials as directed.
- Records new loans, establishes relevant files, processes loan payments, maintains a variety of loan records and obtains credit information. Assists in maintaining and monitoring borrowers’ required insurance, UCC financing statement and deed of trust expiration dates, payment of property taxes and other loan requirements and reporting.
- Collects loan payments and performs related tasks required to service loans.
- Answers customer inquiries and resolves routine issues. Fosters good member/public relations.
- Prepares documents and correspondence for association reports as required following approved association and Farm Credit Bank policies and procedures.
- Operates a variety of standard office equipment according to detailed instructions, which may include computers, paper shredders, telephones, photocopiers, fax machines and scanners.
- May greet customers, answer phones, arrange appointments and handle travel arrangements as required.
- May assist loan officers / appraisers in gathering and maintaining collateral information for input into credit delivery system and appraisal / comparable sales system.
If you meet the minimum requirements and want to be considered for this position, please send your resume to:
Southern AgCredit, ACA is an EOE/AA/M/F/D/V Employer
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.