AgTexas Farm Credit Services serves approximately 2,600 borrowers in a 43 county trade territory. The association has an average volume of approximately $2 billion. The loan portfolio consists of cotton, peanuts, livestock, dairy, feed grains, real estate and ag-related business loans. The association territory provides diversity in production and mortgage loans as well as commodities financed.
Minimum Education, Experience and Skill Requirements
High school diploma and three (3) or more years of experience in loan support operations, title company, general accounting or banking. College degree is preferred, but not required. General knowledge of accounting/financial systems and documentation requirements for title policies, deeds of trust and collateral, crop insurance, and credit life insurance. Skill in oral communication and specialized knowledge of written correspondence principles. General knowledge of office equipment and systems used for the storage and retrieval of business information, records management, and file classification practices. Moderate skill level in Microsoft Office applications. Works under moderate supervision.
Job Purpose and Scope
- Develops and organizes loan applicant information for review and analysis by loan officers and inputs pertinent loan data into credit delivery system.
- Examines loan applications for accuracy and completeness.
- Assists with the closing of loans by preparing loan closing documents and related materials as directed.
- Records new loans, establishes relevant files, processes loan payments, maintains a variety of loan records and obtains credit information.
- Answers customer inquiries and resolves routine issues. Fosters good member/public relations.
- Prepares documents and correspondence for association reports as required following approved association and Farm Credit Bank policies and procedures.
- Greets customers, answers phones, and processes loan payments.
- Answers customer inquiries and resolves routine issues; fosters good member/public relations.
Frequent interaction with customers, association departmental staff and management. Occasional interaction with Farm Credit Bank of Texas staff. Occasional interaction with area professionals including real estate agents, title companies, and others who deal with the association in the normal course of business.
If you meet the minimum requirements for this position, please apply here.
AA/EOE/M/F/D/V - We are an Equal Employment/Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate in hiring on the basis of sex, race, color, religious creed, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.