About Farm Credit of Central Florida:
Farm Credit of Central Florida supports rural communities and agriculture in 13 central Florida counties including, Polk, Citrus, Pinellas, Pasco, Hernando, Hillsborough, Lake, Sumter, Osceola, Orange, Seminole, Volusia, and Brevard. Part of the nationwide Farm Credit System, the association loans funds for agricultural purposes, makes residential loans, originates leases, and sells crop insurance. Over 1,200 borrowers have chosen Farm Credit of Central Florida as their lender of choice. Farm Credit of Central Florida provides over $1 billions in originated loans and other financial services to its member-borrowers.
Farm Credit of Central Florida, a lending agribusiness lender seeks an organized, highly motivated individual to perform a variety of pre-close functions of loan origination. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter with the ability to multitask and meet deadlines while working in a fast paced environment. Attention to detail, organization and strong communication skills will ensure success.
Responsibilities of the Loan Assistant will include:
- Assisting a team of commercial lending officers with various task including: inputting new loan actions while ensuring accuracy and compliance with regulations and Association policies
- Prepares early disclosures for commercial loans
- Reviews proposed collateral and collects appropriate documentation
- Determines the legal descriptions for new loan requests
- Works with appraisal department to determine property improvements and to identify required flood certifications
- Identifies and obtains all needed insurance requirements
- Sends engagement letters for loans requiring title insurance
- Reviews title commitments and communicates with title companies