Position/Title: Loan Documentation Specialist
Date: October 9, 2019
Location: Early, TX or Haskell, TX
Salary: Commensurate with experience and qualifications (Salary range starts at $30k)
Central Texas Farm Credit, ACA is a financial institution that provides loans for agriculture, agribusiness, as well as farm and ranch real estate. The institution is headquartered in Early and has seven branch offices located in Brady, Early, Coleman, Comanche, Haskell, San Angelo, and San Saba which service 20 counties in central Texas. We have been part of the Farm Credit System, the national source of financing for agriculture and rural America, for more than 100 years and have total assets in excess of $500 million.
Job Purpose and Scope:
Assists with the collection and verification of necessary documents for new loans, loan renewals and loan servicing actions. Prepares loan closing documents, forms, notices and loan reports. May work with large complex loans. Possesses beginning to working knowledge of subject matter.
• Prepares loan closing papers for new loans and renewals, establishes relevant files, and ensures that loan closing controls are followed.
• Initiates loan funding upon verification of properly executed loan documents.
• Prepares loan servicing documents and ensures that controls around loan servicing process are followed.
• Assists with inquiries from other association departments, auditors and customers.
• Performs work under direct supervision.
Desired Education, Experience and Skills:
• High school diploma and at least (1) one year of professional experience.
• Strong work ethic and the ability to handle multiple tasks with efficiency and accuracy.
• Specialized knowledge of terminology related to legal descriptions and documentation of real property.
• Specialized knowledge of title commitments/policies and underwriting standards related to title examination.
• General knowledge of accounting/financial systems and principles.
• Skill in oral and written communication.
• Basic skill level in Microsoft Office applications.
Central Texas Farm Credit, ACA
P.O. Box 3200
Early, Texas 76803
Attn: Zach May
This position is currently open and will close when filled.
At the sole discretion of Central Texas Farm Credit, individuals with less than minimum experience requirements may be considered with the position adjusted to a commensurate title.