June 22, 2022
July 10, 2022
- Bring value to the customer. Manage the total AgCountry value proposition and business relationship at the individual customer level.
- Administer credit. Implement established credit disciplines, processes and policies through delegated loan decisions, loan servicing, and analysis of loans.
- Develop and execute business and sales plans. Develop and maintain plans for assigned portfolio/territory that summarizes opportunities, threats and needed resources. Maintain documented relationship plans for all key customers and prospects and attain business goals through sales execution.
- Develop and maintain personal and professional skills. Develop and maintain a high-level knowledge of business concepts and AgCountry products and services.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, economics, finance, agribusiness, or related field and/or experience equivalent to the degree.
- Prior lending or related experience.
- Strong communication, negotiating, problem solving and administrative skills.
- Superior time management and personal management skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work with others, strong teamwork, and leadership skills.
- Sound financial judgment and lending acumen.
- Ability to analyze a wide variety of financial information and identify creative solutions.
- Demonstrated ability to make timely decisions.
- Ability to travel approximately 25%.
- Current crop insurance agent license with strong working knowledge of products.
- Knowledge of the financial services industry, commercial banking, and the Farm Credit System.
- Knowledge of lending disciplines and the Association's credit portfolio.