December 4, 2018
December 31, 2018
- Proactively sell and deliver customer focused financial solutions that effectively integrate AgCountry products and services in a customized package designed to meet the customer’s needs.
- Fully understand the needs, goals and capabilities of each customer.
- Build enduring customer relationships.
- Develop leadership skills.
- Develop and execute marketing and sales plans to achieve marketing and financial goals.
- Attract new customers and ensure satisfaction and retention of all customers.
- Administer credit, including implementing established credit disciplines, processes and policies through delegated loan decisions, loan servicing and analysis of loans.
- Devote time, knowledge and abilities to learning about AgCountry.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in agriculture, business, finance, agribusiness or related field.
- Strong communication, negotiating and problem solving skills.
- Superior time management, positive attitude and personal management skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work with others, strong teamwork and leadership skills.
- Knowledge of the financial services industry, commercial banking and the Farm Credit System.
- Knowledge of lending disciplines.
- Sound financial judgment and lending acumen.
- Ability to analyze a wide variety of financial information and identify creative solutions.
- Demonstrated ability to make timely decisions.