October 8, 2019
October 28, 2019
- Bring value to the customer. Manage the total AgCountry value proposition and business relationship at the individual customer level.
- Administer credit. Implement established credit disciplines, processes and policies through delegated loan decisions, loan servicing, and analysis of loans.
- Develop and execute business and sales plans. Develop and maintain plans for assigned portfolio/territory that summarizes opportunities, threats and needed resources. Maintain documented relationship plans for all key customers and prospects and attain business goals through sales execution.
- Develop and maintain personal and professional skills. Develop and maintain a high level knowledge of business concepts and AgCountry products and services.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, economics, finance, agribusiness or related field.
- Prior lending/credit experience is preferred.
- Strong communication, negotiating, and problem solving skills.
- Superior time management and personal management skills.
- Ability to work with others.
- Strong teamwork and leadership skills.
- Knowledge of finance, economics, and agriculture.
- Ability to make timely decisions.