We are seeking an experienced Loan Officer who has a passion for customer service!
Do you have the passion to provide expert guidance to our members?
Do you want to create an outstanding customer experience?
Do you enjoy working in a team environment?
We are excited for you to apply for our Consumer Loan Officer position in Alma or Lakeview, MI. You will be part of a tremendous team that focuses on doing the right thing for our customers. You will be responsible for utilizing business knowledge to gain in-depth understanding of each customer’s current financial position in order to provide innovative and workable alternatives to solving problems. You will also market our credit and financial services to establish new market relationships in both the consumer and residential markets.
GreenStone employees are driven by a desire to help rural communities! GreenStone employees exhibit the same work ethic, values and commitment to each other as the customers we serve.
Our $11 billion portfolio of customers, ranging from rural homeowners to global agriculture and food businesses, provides our employees with a unique opportunity to maintain a local presence while working for a top workplace. Our diverse business structure provides exciting opportunities for passionate, talented professionals in many areas. Additionally, many of our team members are highly respected in their area of expertise at both the state and national level making GreenStone one of the top Farm Credit associations in the country
This position requires...
- Bachelor’s degree in business, agriculture or related field.
- 1-3 years of experience in the consumer credit or agriculture industry, or equivalent experience in a closely related field.
- Knowledge of loan products and services, credit operations and government lending regulations (including Fannie Mae & Freddie Mac) is preferred
- A general knowledge of farm production methods and products; a general understanding of farm business management, finance, and macroeconomics are preferred
- Must possess excellent interpersonal, communication, problem solving, analytical, and negotiating, influencing, and consultative selling skills.
- Registration in the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System & Registry (NMLS) is required.
Here's What We Can Offer You...
GreenStone has an outstanding Total Rewards package, which includes, but is not limited to:
- Salary commensurate with experience
- 15 vacation days, 12 sick days, and 11 paid holidays per year
- 401(k) plan – up to a 9% employer contribution/match
- Medical, Dental, Vision, STD, LTD, Life/AD&D benefits, etc.
- Student debt repayment program
- $100/year Logo Wear allowance
- $400/year Wellness Subsidy/Reimbursement & wellness programs
*** Please include your salary requirements in your cover letter