High Plains Farm Credit, ACA
The Farm Credit System is a unique entity, a network of nationally connected, locally owned financial cooperatives. Since 1916, Farm Credit has been devoted to agricultural financing and is the largest single provider of agricultural credit in the United States. High Plains Farm Credit is a member of the Farm Credit System and services almost $1.5 billion of loans. High Plains Farm Credit’s vision is to be the preferred source of agricultural financing.
High Plains Farm Credit is currently recruiting a Loan Officer to service customers in our Larned office. This position services loans, markets financial services and develops strong working relationships with our customers while growing business in the territory. Provides outstanding customer service and financial expertise to existing customers and services an existing loan portfolio.
- Assists prospective and current borrowers with their loans and credit related issues.
- Originates and services loans and leases within delegate authorities.
- Conducts credit analysis and conveys decisions on loan approval to management.
- Performs loan servicing tasks, which may include re-amortizing loans, additional advances, extensions, payment collection and collateral inspections.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Agriculture, Business Administration, Finance, or a related field preferred.
- 3-7 years of lending experience preferred.
- Strong business development skills.
- Strong analysis, problem solving communication and computer skills.
- Farm background with related practical experience preferred.
Interested candidates should email a cover letter and resume to Jobs@HighPlainsFarmCredit.com.