If you are looking for a rewarding career– Farm Credit West may be a great fit for you. With more than $10 billion in assets, Farm Credit West and its wholly owned subsidiaries are cooperatively-owned institutions providing financial services to farmers, ranchers and agribusinesses.
Our employees represent some of the best finance, accounting and credit professionals around, and our technology, administrative and creative staffs are top shelf. We invite you to join our lending team.
Key job responsibilities
Under the supervision of the Portfolio Manager perform a variety of functions including, but not limited to:
- Evaluate and analyze commercial and real estate loan applications and recommend loan approvals and denials.
- Responsible for exercising credit risk assessment and management on loans within area of responsibility.
- Conduct/complete complex credit analyses.
- Establish loan structure and terms, conditions and covenants, and collateral requirements consistent with the credit request and associated risks. Sets clear expectations with the customer.
- Assists senior-level credit officers with complex loan applications as necessary.
- Develop and maintain a significant professional presence throughout the assigned territory.
- Material participation in business development activities, originates new loans, pursue new credit relationships, and maintain/expand existing customer relations.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- Broad knowledge of credit and financing alternatives and the ability to analyze all components on standard and complex credits.
- Strong decision making skills as well as strong interpersonal, communication, customer service and team skills.
- Possess proven, effective problem solving skills as well as effective negotiating, influencing and marketing skills.
- Possess advanced computer skills including MS Office applications and other related industry applications.
- Must be able to travel to perform certain required duties
- Bachelor’s degree in Agribusiness, Business, Accounting, Economics or related field with 0 - 4 years of relevant work experience.
- Agricultural lending experience preferred.
How to Apply: https://www.farmcreditwest.com/Careers/open-positions
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.