The Loan Processing Department (LPD) Manager’s essential responsibilities include Loan Processing, Managing the loan processing team, collateral documentation, and reporting. The LPD Manager will supervise the document processing team and provide regular feedback to the team on team functions including determining division of responsibilities and providing work guidance and direction. The chosen candidate will be instrumental in developing best practices and evolving process to gain efficiency. They will develop and conduct trainings regarding loan documents and collaborate with other teams to develop efficient and seamless process of credit delivery. The LPD Manager will advise the loan processors concerning processing questions, and determining which loan documents to use for new loans and loan servicing actions. They will also research and prepare audits of collateral and crossed loan collateral against current perfected liens and aid in processing and reviewing of loans. The LPD Manager will manage and track reports to the Collateral Custodian, unwind perfected collateral documents on all paid off loans and communicate with Branch staff to release collateral.
Minimum Qualifying Characteristics:
- Associate’s degree as a paralegal preferred.
- 5 years of related experience as a paralegal in finance or agriculture
- 1 year of supervisory experience
- Or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to perform the essential functions of the job
- Expert knowledge of legal, loan, and real estate contracts
- Expert knowledge of legal, loan, and real estate terms, definitions, and verbiage
- Working knowledge of agricultural terms, definitions, and verbiage
- Working knowledge of financial terms, definitions, and verbiage
- Skill in processing complex, detailed forms and documents in an accurate and thorough manner
- Skill in utilizing Word/Excel/PowerPoint/Outlook to increase efficiency and effectiveness
- Skill in typing at a speed of at least 60 WPM
- Skill in document and form building for efficiency
- Skill in using general office equipment
- Skill in guiding individuals and teams to achieve organizational goals
- Skill in selecting, managing, coaching, motivating and developing loan processors
Farm Credit of Southern Colorado is an Equal Opportunity Employer dedicated to diversity in the workplace and offers a great work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
FINAL DATE FOR APPLICATION: Open until filled.
PLEASE EMAIL RESUME AND COVER LETTER TO: SCHumanResources@aglending.com