Turn your talent into a career! Do you have a passion for being an expert and “go to” person? Do you love learning the details of any process? Are you a person of excellence? We have a team for you! While agriculture is the passion of our customers, the Farm Credit loan processing team does not require an agriculture background. Our loan processing team knows every detail of what it takes to deliver a loan to the customer and takes great pride in every detail! We are the behind the scenes powerhouse of Farm Credit.
The Loan Processor assists in day-to-day loan processing and loan administrative functions. Provides clerical support to carry out the accounting processes, systems entries, and compliance procedures of lending. Provides internal customer service.
- Minimum of high school education with two years of work experience in lending, finance or related.
- Exceptional ability to interact with our customers and deliver outstanding service within an environment of complex loan products and complex loan systems.
- Approach work with high standards & a positive attitude, eliciting others' confidence
- Good judgement
- Detail oriented and can ensure data integrity and information accuracy
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products. Demonstrate ability to learn our software & database programs
- Demonstrate exceptional skills in interacting effectively with a diverse group of people and ability to engage others in team setting
- Demonstrate exceptional verbal and written communication and listening skills
- Able to accomplish responsibilities with a high degree of independence under limited supervision
- May require travel to other offices to cover for others in the BSS role who are out of the office and minimal travel for training
- May require overtime with limited notice to meet customer demands
- Knowledge of credit and accounting policies and procedures a plus