Turn your talent into a career! Do you have a passion for being an expert and “go to” person? Do you love learning the details of any process? Are you a person of excellence? We have a team for you! While agriculture is the passion of our customers, the Farm Credit loan processing team does not require an agriculture background. Our loan processing team knows every detail of what it takes to deliver a loan to the customer and takes great pride in every detail! We are the behind the scenes powerhouse of Farm Credit.
The Loan Processor assists in day-to-day loan processing and loan administrative functions. Provides clerical support to carry out the accounting processes, systems entries, and compliance procedures of lending. Provides internal customer service.
- Minimum of high school education with two years’ work experience
- Approach work with high standards and a positive attitude, eliciting others' confidence
- Good judgement
- Detail oriented and can ensure data integrity
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products
- Demonstrate ability to learn our software & database programs
- Demonstrate exceptional skills in interacting effectively with a diverse group of people and ability to engage others in team setting
- Provide exceptional service to both internal & external customers
- Demonstrate exceptional verbal, written communication and listening skills
- Ability to accomplish responsibilities with a high degree of independence under limited supervision
- Minimal travel to our offices or for training to other states once you are fully trained in the position
- Knowledge of credit and accounting policies and processing procedures.