About Farm Credit of Central Florida:
Farm Credit of Central Florida supports rural communities and agriculture in 13 central Florida counties including, Polk, Citrus, Pinellas, Pasco, Hernando, Hillsborough, Lake, Sumter, Osceola, Orange, Seminole, Volusia and Brevard. Part of the nationwide Farm Credit System, the association loans funds for agricultural purposes, make residential loans, originates leases, and sells crop insurance. Over 1,200 borrowers have chosen Farm Credit of Central Florida as their lender of choice. Farm Credit of Central Florida provides over $1 billion in originated loans and other financial services to its member-borrowers.
Farm Credit of Central Florida, a leading agribusiness lender seeks an organized, highly motivated individual to process consumer and commercial credit requests for new loans and servicing actions for the association. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter with the ability to multitask and meet deadlines while working in a fast paced environment. Attention to detail, organization and strong communication skills will ensure success.
Responsibilities of the Loan Processor will include:
- Reviewing loan requests and credit approvals to determine loan intent and structure
- Prepares and reviews loan documents for accuracy, regulatory compliance and adherence to specific requirements
- Work with commercial loan officers and outside counsel as needed to coordinate documentation and closings
- Processes disbursements and loan proceeds according to association policies and procedures
- Prepares loan closing statements accurately
- Schedules closing with borrowers, loan officers, and title companies as needed
- Issues appropriate disclosures and notifications as necessary