Do you have the passion to provide expert guidance to our members?
Do you want to create an outstanding experience?
Do you enjoy working in a team environment?
We are excited for you to apply to our Customer Service Representative position in Little Chute, WI. This position is an integral part of our team that provides loan processing and loan documentation assistance to our Loan Officers in the Commercial Lending Department. Our CSR’s are working closely with our customers and association staff to ensure that the customers’ needs are met. It is imperative that this incumbent has excellent customer service and a desire to work in a team environment.
GreenStone employees are driven by a desire to help rural communities! GreenStone employees exhibit the same work ethic, values and commitment to each other as the customers we serve.
Our $10 billion portfolio of customers, ranging from rural homeowners to global agriculture and food businesses, provides our employees with a unique opportunity to maintain a local presence while working for a top workplace. Our diverse business structure provides exciting opportunities for passionate, talented professionals in many areas. Additionally, many of our team members are highly-respected in their area of expertise at both the state and national level making GreenStone one of the top Farm Credit associations in the country.
This position requires...
- High School diploma, Associate’s degree preferred.
- Knowledge of financial principles and practices, credit processing and servicing activities.
- Knowledge of varied loan policies, procedures, and practices.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Experience with loan processing, banking, and/or mortgage/title-work experience for Commercial Loans.
- Must demonstrate the ability to utilize computer technology and multiple software applications.
Here's What We Can Offer You...
GreenStone has an outstanding Total Rewards package, which includes, but is not limited to:
- Salary commensurate with experience
- 15 vacation days, 12 sick days, and 10 paid holidays per year
- 401(k) plan – up to a 9% employer contribution/match
- Medical, Dental, Vision, STD, LTD, Life/AD&D benefits, etc.
- Student debt repayment program
- $100/year Logo Wear allowance
- $400/year Wellness Subsidy/Reimbursement & wellness programs
*** Please include your salary requirements in your cover letter