AgFirst Farm Credit Bank provides financing, as well as a range of technology and other services, to a network of agricultural lenders in the United States and Puerto Rico. Located in a high-tech high-rise on a revitalized Main Street in Columbia, S.C., AgFirst is committed to providing a comfortable, inclusive work environment. We believe in investing in our employees so they can help lead our $35 billion company into the future. AgFirst is seeking a Loan Processor III.
The Loan Processor III will provide quality customer service by obtaining necessary documentation for underwriting the loan file, ordering third party documentation, communicating directly with the customer and/or loan officer in a professional and effective manner to obtain necessary documentation, and provide proper disclosure as required by local, state, and federal regulations.
The responsibility of this position is managing specialized work efficiently, with confidence and competence. The position requires above average attention to details, concern for the exact correctness of work, and strong commitment to tasks completed on time. The person in this position will take work seriously, has a strong sense of duty, and is disciplined.
- High School Diploma
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in residential mortgage processing, loan analyst, processing assistant or loan officer assistant.
- Knowledge of RESPA guidelines. General knowledge of all mortgage and consumer lending practices and regulations. Understanding of Regulation Z and Regulation B requirements, as well as loan documents.
- Ability to manage an active pipeline of at least 25 loans within the allotted turn-around times
- Strong math and analytical skills
- Superior organizational skills and possess the ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills