As a key leader of the Finance Operations team, you will be a part of AgriBank’s mission to support the people who feed the world. In this role, you are responsible for establishing and managing the AgriBank cash position in conjunction with the Treasury team. Additionally, managing the oversight, development and support of the Finance Operations team members. In addition to the management and oversight of the development and support of the team, you will have oversight of the daily operations receipts and disbursement processing with the team. You will also have the opportunity to work on developing and implementing tools to enhance and support internal controls while preventing and mitigating risk, and preventing fraud on the operational systems. Lastly, you and your team provide support to clients in multiple time zones, geographic locations and on multiple operational systems. This is a great opportunity – join us today!
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting or a related field
- 7 -10 years of progressive experience; leadership and supervisory experience is required
- Or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to perform the essential functions of the job
- Cash Management certification (AAP, CTP) received through the Association of Financial Professionals preferred
Required Knowledge and Skills
- Advanced knowledge of accounting, cash management systems, securities and investment operations
- Working knowledge of the Farm Credit System
- Advanced knowledge of cash management and banking receipts and disbursements products, ACH, Checks/Drafts, remote payment capture, Wire Transfer processing, FX, and general banking operations.
- Advanced knowledge of US capital markets; including fixed income, money market, mortgage-backed, asset-backed, corporate floating rate notes, callable debt, swaps, swaptions, caps and U.S. agencies
- Working knowledge of Cash Management Principles in an environment where regulations , processes, technologies and risk factors constantly evolve
- In-depth knowledge of cash flow theory, along with progressive experience in cash management, custody, or banking operations in a complex financial services organization
- Advanced knowledge of data systems for investment, debt, derivative accounting, loan accounting, and general ledger
- Advanced skills in utilizing the Microsoft Office suite, especially Excel, Word, and Access to increase efficiency and effectiveness
- Advanced skill in processing complex, detailed forms, documents, and payments in an accurate and thorough manner
- Skill in performing a variety of duties under the stress of frequent interruptions or distractions
- Advanced skills in utilizing Database related reporting systems
- Skill in utilizing a systematic approach to problem solving
- Skill in analyzing complex technical data by using logic and quantitative reasoning
- Skill in anticipating customer's needs, and proactively working with them to avoid issues or problems
- Skill at working with relevant data systems
- Skill in implementing new or revised products/projects, and providing training with updated procedures
- Skill in planning and coordinating large projects involving multiple stakeholders
- Skill in analyzing current business processes, and identifying and implementing opportunities for improvement
- Skill in establishing and maintaining relationships with a variety of internal and external organizations, and individuals to advance the organization’s interest and increase personal success
- Oral and written communication skills, sufficient to exchange information effectively with peers, supervisor and customers
- Responsible to appropriately protect the confidentiality, security, and integrity of AgriBank’s systems and data
AgriBank will not sponsor a work visa (e.g. H1B, etc.) to fill this position.
Candidates who meet the minimum qualifications may apply for this position by clicking on the following link:
Applicants requiring a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process may contact us through the following methods: Phone: 651-282-8647 or Mail: AgriBank, Attn: Talent Recruiting, 30 E 7th Street, Suite 1600, St. Paul, MN 55101.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.
AgriBank FCB is an Equal Opportunity Employer (M/W/D/V) dedicated to diversity in the workplace and offers a great work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.