In this exciting role at our Washington, D.C.-based trade association, the Manager of PAC Operations is responsible for the day-to-day operations of Farm Credit PAC, including processing receipts and disbursements, recordkeeping and filing various regulatory and management reports. This role prepares complex documents, including spreadsheet, database and graphic presentations and provides periodic reports to internal stakeholders. Farm Credit PAC is a non-partisan political action committee dedicated to supporting federal political candidates that support the Farm Credit System’s mission to support rural communities and agriculture. The Manager of PAC Operations reports to the Executive Vice President of Government Affairs.
- Processes contributions from eligible contributors to Farm Credit PAC and disbursements from Farm Credit PAC to eligible federal candidates.
- Prepares and files required compliance reports related to the PAC and other political and lobbying activities.
- Supports PAC fundraising efforts of Farm Credit institutions, including by providing detailed reports on contributions/disbursements, sharing of best practices and distributing fundraising materials.
- Supports the Farm Credit System-wide effort to identify candidates eligible for Farm Credit PAC contributions, set target contribution amounts and monitor progress toward contribution targets.
- Coordinates with candidate committees to ensure efficient delivery of PAC disbursements.
- Reconciles bank statements with contribution/disbursement database to ensure precise tracking of PAC funds and ensures that all records are kept in full compliance with relevant legal/regulatory requirements.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in campaign finance, accounting and/or finance
- Bachelor’s degree
- Proficiency in database operations and basic accounting concepts
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, to include Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Organizational skills with attention to detail & high degree of accuracy
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Maintains confidentiality as required and supports the core values and mission of the organization
- Position may require minimal travel
An Overview of Farm Credit Council
The Farm Credit Council is the national trade association representing Farm Credit institutions before Congress, the Executive Branch and others. The Council works to protect and promote Farm Credit’s mission to support rural communities and agriculture through grassroots, legislative, regulatory and reputation management activities.
JOIN OUR TEAM!
- Competitive Salaries
- Annual Performance Bonuses
- 90% employer paid health insurance options
- 9-12 paid holidays annually
- Generous paid vacation and sick time
- Generous 401k matching and other benefits
- Collaborative and welcoming work environment
Interested candidates should email a cover letter, resume and salary requirements to email@example.com. Farm Credit Council is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and actively seeks a diverse workforce.