Location: Any within our footprint
Supports the Associations mission and business plan working with the marketing team to provide management and support for the organizations marketing strategies which include but are not limited to internal and external communication, business development, campaigns, promotions, research and event management. Coordinates closely with internal staff as well as outside customers and business affiliates
- Education or experience equivalent to a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Agribusiness Management, Marketing, Communications,Public Relations or related field. Knowledge of sales preferred.
- Four years or more of relevant experience in a business environment. Knowledge of sales preferred.
- Ability to interact effectively with a diverse group of people and demonstrates excellent communication and people skills.
- Demonstrated proficiency in organizing and prioritizing multiple tasks and projects.
- Demonstrated creative, proofreading and editing experience.
- Builds internal and external networks; understands trend impacting the business. Analyzes issues; produces effective, practical decisions and solutions.
- Effective project management skills and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and develop accurate project time estimates
- Has working knowledge of MS Office.
- General knowledge of the rural communities we serve.
- Availability to travel for onsite farm and branch office visits and training. Availability to work outside normal business hours.