Southern AgCredit is a full-service, locally owned cooperative lender specializing in financing rural land and agricultural operations in Mississippi and Louisiana. We serve the fifty most southern counties in Mississippi and eleven parishes in Northwest Louisiana. From the Gulf Coast to the Ark-La-Tex, we provide financing solutions for a wide array of operations, including loans for land, improvements, agribusinesses, country homes, operating capital, livestock and equipment. Southern AgCredit is home to the largest portfolio of Mississippi rural real estate loans with over One Billion in total assets.
Education and Experience Requirements
High school diploma or equivalent and zero (0) to two (2) years or more of general office/clerical experience.
Performs entry-level general office support that is somewhat varied in nature, works under close supervision.
- Performs receptionist tasks such as sorting mail, answering phones and retrieving and delivering materials as requested
- Assists office staff with various loan administrative and servicing duties as directed.
- Performs general office duties primarily consisting of routine repetitive tasks of organizing and maintaining files and records, and distributing mail or other items.
- Performs data entry from standardized source documents requiring accuracy but little or no interpretation of data to be entered.
- Operates a variety of standard office equipment according to detailed instructions, which may include computers, paper shredders, telephones, photocopiers, fax machines and scanners.
General knowledge of accounting/financial systems. General knowledge of office equipment and systems used for the storage and retrieval of business information. General knowledge of standard records management and file classification practices. Knowledge of written correspondence principles. Skill in oral and written communication. Basic skill level in Microsoft Office applications.
If you meet the minimum requirements and want to be considered for this position, please send your resume to:
We are an Equal Employment/Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate in hiring on the basis of sex, race, color, religious creed, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.