At FCS Financial, part of the nationwide Farm Credit System, we are looking for an Office Coordinator to join our Team! FCS Financial is a member of the largest agriculture lending cooperative in the United States today. At FCS, we seek individuals who share passion for agriculture, rural living and helping people achieve their goals and dreams! The Office Coordinator will perform general office and administrative duties such as sorting mail, answering phones, greeting guests, and also provides front line customer service to our employees and external customers! This person will also serve as the primary back-up to the Executive Assistant. The person selected for this position must be friendly, detail-oriented, pro-active, outgoing, and confident!
This position is located at our Central Office location in Jefferson City, Missouri.
This position closes on April 21, 2021.
This position is classified as Non-Exempt under the Fair Labor Standards Act.
Reports To: Executive Assistant
This position is the first point of contact at the Central Office for telephone calls and walk-in traffic. The position provides administrative support within the Central Office for a variety of functions and activities.
- Answers and directs incoming phone calls
- Greets guests; verifies purpose of visit and logs visitor access; issues and tracks visitor badges.
- Monitors and reports unusual or suspicious activity
- Receives and distributes mail and courier deliveries; prepares outgoing mail and arranges for pickup of courier packages
- Prepares outgoing mail; arranges for pickup of courier packages
- Schedules internal meetings and coordinates agendas
- Coordinates travel and hotel accommodations
- Maintains central supply of standard office items and orders as needed
- Maintains check disbursement supply and fulfills branch office requests
- Updates and posts org chart and State Directory to SharePoint site
- Assists with coordinating vendored services
- Coordinates stationery orders for Association
- Reconciles ADMIN charge accounts
- Serves as Central Office petty cash custodian
35%Assistant to Executive Assistant
- Serves as primary back-up to Executive Assistant with Board Book preparation; attends meetings to acquire minute-taking skills
- Assists with coordinating executive leadership and Board of Directors’ meeting and travel logistics and facilitates meeting room set up, refreshments, and other logistics
- Assists with annual director and nominating committee election process, including stockholder advisory committee.
- Drafts correspondence and presentations
- Assists in maintaining corporate files (bylaws, charters, business plan, contracts, etc.)
n/aOther duties as assigned to meet the needs of the organization.
* Essential Functions for this position consist of all items listed under any category that make up 5% or more of the job duties. This job description is subject to change without notice.
- High School diploma, Associate’s degree in business, finance, or related field is preferred
- 1 year of experience providing customer service or office support
- Or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to perform the essential functions of the job
Required Knowledge and Skills
- Skill in planning and coordinating various aspects of meetings or events
- Skill in prioritizing multiple tasks and managing deadlines accordingly
- Professionalism, proactive thinking, problem-solving, independence, and service quality is required
- Working knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook sufficient to create, update and save a variety of documents
- Skill in gathering and organizing information
- Skill in utilizing time in an efficient and effective manner
- Skill in focusing and concentrating on details
- Skill in establishing and maintaining cooperative working relationships with coworkers
- Verbal and written communication skills, sufficient to exchange information effectively with peers and supervisor
- Skill in performing a variety of duties, often changing from one task to another of a different nature
- Skill in utilizing a personal computer to increase efficiency and/or effectiveness
- Skill in listening and conveying awareness of a customer's problem or issue to find resolution
- Responsible to appropriately protect the confidentiality, security, and integrity of the Association’s systems and data and clients’ data